I have a dream. Come with me on this journey.
- Employees spring out of bed excited to go to work each day.
- 87% are more likely to stay in their jobs.
- Managers seek to bring out the strengths of employees, not to harp on the weaknesses.
- 70% more likely to be nice to customers.
- Authentic recognition results in behavior that is social, strategic and powerful.
- Profitability increases at the firm.
- Engagement strengthens relationships at work. Work is social. Its about people.
- Progress is visible at work, demonstrating the key to motivation.
- Energy drives us: Spiritual, physical, emotional and mental. Energy is caught up in a mission that is greater than ourselves.
- Engaged employees formulate the results the company should be seeking. Powerful results matter to managers, organizations, employees and customers.
- Managers figure out how to make top performance worthy of employees' attention and provide feedback that is heard and followed by those employees.
- Work is meaningful. Managers know this will sustain, engage and enrich people.
- Magic Moments are nurtured. Make the most of these Magic Moments when managers engage with employees. Every connection you make, every day, has the potential to become a low point or a high point in someone's day. Make it a high point.
- Toxic aspects of the workplace are eliminated. Employees are allowed to find a sense of well-being at work so they leave each day enlightened, not depleted.
Check out the short video from The Employee Engagement Network.